Product Marketing Manager, Special Audiences
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join and grow our Special Audiences team. Connecting with friends and family and staying informed about the world around you on Facebook are in many ways universal benefits. Still, different audiences use Facebook very differently and we have an amazing opportunity to help them tailor their experience to get the most out of our services. Our Special Audiences team is responsible for global, end-to-end marketing of products designed with specific consumer audiences in mind. You will be responsible for understanding target consumer audiences, influencing product strategy, driving go-to-market planning, and developing ongoing engagement programs. If you're analytical and creative, if you're passionate about products and consumers, and the social sharing space, and if you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, then we'd love to meet you. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Develop 6-month marketing strategy and plan to achieve consumer product goals.
- Develop core product positioning and messaging for key products and features, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights from research and analysis to influence product strategy and inform go-to-market plans.
- Create the go-to-market plan, collaborating with product, partnerships, PR, and other cross-functional teams to determine effective launch strategy, including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement, and adoption.
- Plan and lead successful marketing campaigns to drive product awareness and adoption.
- Lead and collaborate with external creative agencies to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs and assets across multiple channels.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including PR, product, and policy stakeholders) to deliver and create integrated marketing moments.
- Author and review partner-facing communication, such as blog posts.
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create recommendations and action plans for solving those problems.
- 5+ years of consumer marketing experience, including managing creative and/or media agencies.
- 2+ years experience working in digital media and technology.
- Communication skills. Experience communicating to internal executive, product teams, and consumer-facing audiences.
- Ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive communications.
- Cross-functional leader.
- BA/BS degree, MBA.
- Youth marketing experience and/or consumer brand marketing.
- An interest in trends, pop culture and working with influencers.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top