Product Marketing Manager, Social Good
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the Social Good marketing team. The Social Good team builds products that help to mobilize our community to make real-world impact, including Safety Check, Community Help, and fundraiser tools. The Social Good marketing team is responsible for all elements of marketing this work globally. This includes crafting the product narratives, informing product strategy and messaging with insights, and driving go-to-market planning and execution. If you have experience leading cross-functional projects that achieve results, if you're obsessed with understanding consumers and how to communicate with them, if you have creative and analytical chops and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and if you have a passion for social impact, we'd love to meet you.
- Develop marketing plans for your product area and drive stakeholder alignment
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights to influence product strategy and inform go-to-market plans
- Plan and lead successful product launches, working closely with PR, product, partnerships, and policy stakeholders
- Plan and lead successful marketing campaigns, from strategy through to execution and measurement
- Lead and collaborate with internal and external creative agencies to ensure quality, on-time delivery of marketing programs and assets
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems
- Be willing and able to flex between strategic and tactical/execution responsibilities
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing or related disciplines for internet and/or consumer technology
- Project management experience delivering large-scale and/or multiple projects concurrently
- Experience in campaign development working with small- to medium-sized agencies
- Experience translating consumer insights into actionable strategies and plans
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with a results-oriented mindset
- Ability to translate complexity into simple communications
- Global marketing experience
- Experience mentoring or managing others
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top