Product Marketing Manager, Shopping
Over a billion people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to connect people to the people and interests they love. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
On Instagram, shopping is one of the many ways that people connect with each other and the brands and products they love. With over 25 million businesses using Instagram and a strong community of content creators and influencers, people on Instagram can discover new looks and get inspired before making a purchase.
Instagram is looking for a Product Marketer to support people and businesses who use Instagram for shopping. This person will be responsible for creating our business and product strategy, managing our go-to-market plans and coordinating a cross-functional team to bring great solutions to businesses and the community. The ideal candidate will come from the e-Commerce industry and have a multi-disciplinary backgroundâ€"including business strategy, product marketing and analytical skills â€"and be passionate about Instagram.
This is a full-time position based in our New York City office.
- Help establish and scale our end-to-end solutions for shopping on Instagram
- Partner with product management and engineering to define the strategy and product roadmap for shopping
- Lead market and competitive assessment, and be the trusted voice of the customer by surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction and ensure product-market fit
- Set our go-to-market strategy for shopping and collaborate with our marketing, PR, measurement, partnerships and sales teams to create product positioning and materials
- Assess and prioritize expansion and new monetization opportunities
- Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way and see them through to resolution
- 5+ years of business strategy, product marketing or product management experience in the e-Commerce industry
- Experience creating frameworks to evaluate problems and present a recommendation for how to proceed
- Experience setting strategic direction and executing operational and go-to-market plans that require input and execution from multiple teams
- Experience driving and executing global projects
- Communication experience and experience influencing a cross-functional team
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working in a consulting, product strategy or equivalent function for an online advertising, media, or technology company
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top