Product Marketing Manager, Sharing (Instagram)
(Menlo Park, CA - San Francisco, CA)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
We have over 800 million active accounts on Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
We're looking for someone to join our consumer marketing team as a Product Marketing Manager. As a Product Marketer, you will support our growing portfolio of products from new formats to creative tools that make it easy for people to share any moment with their friends and followers. You will be responsible for understanding consumers and introducing new Instagram features that excite them. You will also act as a cross-functional leader with clear, concise communication, and project management skills. If you have passion for creativity and technology, enjoy working in a collaborative but nimble environment, we'd love to meet you.
- Develop core positioning, key messages, and international rollout strategy for Instagram's suite of products and features, initially focusing on growth and business updates that impact our global community.
- Help design the best product experience for consumers with engineering, product management and design teams.
- Launch new Instagram features and highlight our narrative through press, public figures and the community.
- Create consumer marketing programs that drive ongoing adoption and awareness for Instagram.
- Deepen our understanding of demographic and international audiences.
- Identify product needs and emerging trends in creativity.
- 4+ years of experience in consumer marketing and/or marketing, product management, or business experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Creative, Social Sciences or other related discipline
- Experience with product launches (including mobile) and consumer campaigns
- Project management experience
- Experience working with internal teams to understand and solve problems
- Experience in technology, startups or consumer mobile app space
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top