Product Marketing Manager, Sales and Planning Tools
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced leader who is passionate about technology, innovation and advertising to join our Core Ad Experience team. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving market requirements for sales and planning tools, and planning and executing product launches. Must have a proven track record demonstrating strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, and decision making under uncertainty. Ideally this candidate will have prior experience with CRM, collaboration software, web analytics, and/or online media planning and buying tools. He or she must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills. This is a full time position based in our Menlo Park, CA headquarters location.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the requirements of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem to develop strategic product direction and positioning
- Lead market segmentation and opportunity assessment efforts to prioritize product opportunities for helping Facebook sales and marketing work more efficiently and effectively to serve client needs
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product beta programs and launches
- Partner effectively with Product Management and all sales channels to create world-class product marketing communications, including all sales-facing materials and training
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing detailed, long-term adoption plans.
- BA/BS degree.
- 2+ years’ experience in product management or product marketing.
- Quantitative analytical ability and Communication skills.
- Masters degree
- 6+ years relevant work experience, with at least 2 years working in a product marketing or product management capacity (working with sales and or engineering leadership)
- Previous background in online marketing, ad operations, analytics, CRM, and/or strategy consulting
- Leader that can work well in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top