Product Marketing Manager, Pages Growth
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
With over 60 Million active business Pages, the Page platform is one of the largest business platforms in the world and this leader will be responsible for the growth of the platform. Facebook seeks a leader who is knowledgeable and passionate about advertising, online presences, location data sets and conversion funnels. The ideal candidate will have experience with and strong opinions on SMB advertising and online presences with a deep understanding of the landscape, trends and business models. She or he must have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results, and developing and executing against global launch plans marketing to very large numbers of business. Excellent analytical and communications skills and comfort with ambiguity are a must. This is a full-time position based at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering in prioritization, design and development discussions.
- Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market.
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product alpha and beta programs and launches for businesses, globally.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product feedback and positioning.
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, policy, launch strategy, PR.
- Partner with Product Management and outbound marketing to lead world-class product marketing communications for new business products.
- Communicate the value proposition of new products to all go-to-market teams and ensure that effective sales support materials and packages are created.
- Drive product adoption and usage rates by supporting market facing programs and effective product launch support.
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years' experience in growth, analytics/data science, product management or product marketing
- Quantitative analytical experience and communication experience
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree
- 8+ years professional experience in software or internet technology with backgrounds in strategy consulting and online advertising
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top