Product Marketing Manager, Pages
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Monetization and Marketing Leader who is passionate about small businesses, technology, and innovation to join the Monetization Product Marketing team, focused on people to business communications. With over 65M active business Pages, Facebook is one of the largest business platforms in the world. And with over 1B messages sent between people and businesses every month, Facebook is essential to connecting people and businesses. This person will help define and launch solutions to help millions of businesses best utilize their Pages. The ideal candidate for this role will be a customer focused leader who can partner cross functionally to identify key market opportunities, translate into product requirements and establish go-to-market strategies that unlock those opportunities. Ideally this candidate will have prior experience with and strong opinions on small and medium businesses, online presences, trends and business models. She or he must have experience effectively collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results, and developing and executing against global launch plans marketing to very large numbers of business. Excellent analytical and communications skills and comfort with ambiguity are a must. This is a full-time position located in our Menlo Park office.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the requirements of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem to develop strategic product direction and positioning
- Lead market segmentation and opportunity assessment efforts to prioritize product opportunities for helping businesses use Facebook Pages more effectively
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product beta programs and launches
- Partner effectively with Product Marketing Communications and all sales channels to create world-class product marketing communications, including all sales-facing materials, press releases, etc.
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing detailed, long-term adoption plans in partnership with Sales, Marketing, and Product.
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Experience in analytic fields such as strategy consulting, brand management/online marketing, ad operations, investment banking/venture capital and/or analytics
- 6+ years of professional experience with at least 2 years working in a product marketing or product management capacity (work closely with sales and engineering)
- Experience with people-to-business messaging products
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top