Product Marketing Manager, Offline Sales Ads
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about mobile advertising, technology, and innovation to join our Monetization Product Marketing team, focused on Facebook’s local and retail ads products. As Product Marketing Manager working on Local Ads products, in a mainly ‘in-bound’ PMM role, you will focus on three core areas:
;Identify key market requirements/opportunities to unlock ad products that connect mobile to stores and drive store visits and sales for multichannel retailers and businesses with brick and mortar locations. ;Lead the strategy for these products to establish world-class go-to-market and growth.;Partner most closely with product and engineering teams along with cross-functional partners like sales leadership, marketing, and partnership teams.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a passion and vision for mobile advertising, exhibit excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and product positioning skills, thrive in ambiguous environments, and drive impact across teams. This is a full-time position and is based in our London office.
- Lead market segmentation efforts to prioritize overall opportunities for Facebook’s marketing products.
- Plan and lead cross-functional product programs and launches whilst listening to and gathering feedback to advise on product roadmap.
- Own market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering.
- Lead a team of cross-functional partners to launch products in the market and spearhead product marketing communications for all new business products.
- Communicate the value proposition of new products to all go-to-market teams and ensure that effective sales support materials and packages are created.
- Drive product adoption and usage rates by supporting market facing programs and effective product launch support.
- BA/BS degree required plus MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Solid postgraduate experience in a predominantly in-bound Product Marketing or Product Development function with a focus on digital marketing or product development.
- Experience of working closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to help conceptualize, build and take new products to market.
- Data-driven with strong quantitative and analytical ability, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Other Benefits Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms
- Laundry Benefits, UK Holiday Calendar
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
- Posted: 9th November 2016
- Closing date: 12th December 2016
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top