Product Marketing Manager, Offline Sales Ads
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about mobile advertising, technology, and innovation to join our Monetization Product Marketing team, focused on Facebook's local and retail advertising products. As Product Marketing Manager working on Local Ads products for the global market you will focus on three core areas, with a heavy emphasis on inbound marketing.
;Identify key market requirements/opportunities to unlock ad products that drive and measure store visits and sales for multichannel retailers and businesses with brick and mortar locations. ;Lead the strategy for these products to establish world-class go-to-market and growth. ;Partner closely with product and engineering teams to drive growth of these ad products along with your functional partners in sales leadership, marketing, and partnership teams.
The ideal candidate must demonstrate a passion and vision for mobile advertising, exhibit excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and product positioning skills, thrive in ambiguous environments, and drive impact across teams. This is a full-time position and is based in our London office.
- Lead market segmentation and product strategy efforts to prioritize overall opportunities for Facebook's marketing products.
- Plan and lead cross-functional product programs and outbound launches whilst listening to and gathering feedback to advise on product roadmap.
- Own market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering.
- Lead a global team of cross-functional partners to launch products in the market and spearhead product marketing communications for all new business products.
- Communicate the value proposition of new products to global and regional go-to-market teams and ensure that effective operational and support materials are created.
- Drive global product adoption and usage rates by supporting market facing programs and effective product launch support.
- BA/BS degree required plus MBA or other relevant advanced degree preferred.
- Solid postgraduate experience in a predominantly in-bound Product Marketing or Product Development function with a focus on digital marketing or product development.
- Experience of working closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to help conceptualize, build and take new products to market.
- Data-driven with strong quantitative and analytical ability, excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Comfort in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Other Benefits Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms
- Laundry Benefits, UK Holiday Calendar
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
- Posted: 13th October 2017
- Closing date: 14th November 2017
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top