Product Marketing Manager, News Feed Programs
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager, News Feed Programs to join our News Feed team and support and delight our global community.
The right person loves driving execution with excellence. You will be responsible for understanding the target consumer, influencing product strategy, driving go-to-market planning, and evolving the News Feed brand. If you're analytical and creative, deeply care about product and consumers, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, then we'd love to meet you. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Participate in overall product narrative and 6-month marketing strategy and plan to achieve product goals
- Influence product strategy and in-product communications through relevant consumer and product insights, driving alignment across teams when needed
- Develop core product positioning and messaging for key News Feed products and features, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors
- Create the go-to-market plan, collaborating closely with Product Management, PR, Design, Data Science and other cross-functional teams to determine effective launch strategy, including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement, and affinity
- Support and coordinate the efforts of internal cross-functional teams, including Product Management, PR, Design, and others
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset, and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems
- 8+ years of experience in marketing
- Consumer product marketing experience
- Experience in the Internet and/or technology industry
- Copywriting skills
- Experience communicating to internal and external audiences
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Project Management skills
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up environment with little supervision.
- International experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Creative, Social Sciences
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top