Product Marketing Manager, News Feed
(Menlo Park, CA - Seattle, WA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our News Feed team and support and delight our global community. The right person loves driving execution with excellence. You will be responsible for understanding the target consumer, influencing product strategy, driving go-to-market planning, and evolving the News Feed brand. If you're analytical and creative, deeply care about product and consumers, and thrive in dynamic, fast-paced environments, then we'd love to meet you. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Influence product strategy and in-product communications through relevant consumer and product insights, driving alignment across teams when needed
- Develop core product positioning and messaging for key News Feed products and features, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors
- Create the go-to-market plan, collaborating closely with Product Management, PR, Design, Data Science and other cross-functional teams to determine effective launch strategy, including rollout sequencing, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement, and affinity
- Support and coordinate the efforts of internal cross-functional teams, including Product Management, PR, Design, and others
- Tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset, and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems
- Develop successful marketing campaigns, educating people in key markets on Facebook's POV on privacy and the products and tools we have in place to keep consumers safe and secure
- BA/BS Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Consumer Product or Brand Marketing
- Experience launching and marketing new products and features.
- Experience running campaigns.
- Consumer research and insights experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams.
- Project Management skills.
- Experience communicating to internal and external audiences.
- Copywriting skills.
- Fast-paced start-up environment with little supervision
- Experience in the Internet and/or technology industry.
- International experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Creative, Social Sciences
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top