Product Marketing Manager, Monetization - Direct Response
Over a billion people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to connect people to the people and interests they love. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram is where people discover and share their passions, and businesses have been an integral part of our community from the very beginning. People are inspired to take action after finding their new favorite business, whether buying a product, downloading a mobile app or booking that next adventure. Direct Response marketers rely on Instagram to drive new customer acquisition and product sales at scale, and we are investing in building more world-class solutions for them.
Instagram is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support our growing solutions for Direct Response marketers. This person will be responsible for creating our business and product strategy, managing our go-to-market plans and coordinating a cross-functional team to bring great Direct Response solutions to businesses and the community. The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary backgroundâ€"including business strategy, product marketing and analytical skills â€"and be passionate about Instagram. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Help establish and scale our end-to-end advertising solutions for Direct Response marketers
- Partner with product management and engineering to define the strategy and product roadmap for our Direct Response solutions
- Set our go-to-market strategy for Direct Response products and collaborate with our marketing, PR, measurement and sales teams to create product positioning and materials
- Be the trusted voice of Direct Response marketers by surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction and ensure product-market fit
- Assess and prioritize expansion and new monetization opportunities
- Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way and see them through to resolution
- 5+ years of business strategy, product marketing or product management experience
- Experience with digital advertising and Direct Response marketing
- Ability to create frameworks to evaluate complex problems and present a recommendation for how to proceed
- Experience setting strategic direction and executing go-to-market plans
- Proven ability to drive and execute global projects
- Communication skills and ability to influence a cross-functional team
- BA/BS degree
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top