Product Marketing Manager, Mobile Advertising Interfaces
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
At Facebook, we make advertising meaningful for everyone: for people, and for the 5 million businesses who use our platform to connect with people across the Facebook family of apps. To provide the best customer experience for the businesses who use our platform, we need enable our platforms to be accessible to our customers when and where they need it. This means developing an awesome mobile experience that allows advertisers to check-in on their business and access the tools that they need to manage their advertising on-the-go.We're looking for an experienced leader who is passionate about technology, innovation and advertising to join our Advertising Interfaces team. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving market requirements for the creation, editing and reporting experience for advertisers within our interfaces. Must have a proven track record demonstrating strong analytical skills, strategic thinking, and decision making under uncertainty. Ideally this candidate will have prior experience in the advertising space with insights into building mobile platform solutions. He or she must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills. This is a full time position based in our Menlo Park, CA headquarters location.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the requirements of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem to develop strategic product direction and positioning
- Lead market segmentation and opportunity assessment efforts to prioritize product opportunities for helping Facebook sales and marketing work more efficiently and effectively to serve client needs
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product beta programs and launches
- Partner effectively with Product Management and all sales channels to create world-class product marketing communications, including all sales-facing materials and training
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing detailed, long-term adoption plans
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years' experience in product management or product marketing
- Quantitative analytical ability and Communication skills
- Masters degree
- 6+ years relevant work experience, with at least 2 years working in a product marketing or product management capacity (working with sales and or engineering leadership)
- Previous background in online marketing, ad operations, analytics, mobile solutions, and/or strategy consulting
- Leader that can work well in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top