Product Marketing Manager, Media - IGTV and Live
Instagram is a global community of more than 1 billion, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to connect people to the people and interests they love. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Instagram is looking for a passionate & seasoned Product Marketing Manager to lead creator growth strategy for IGTV and Instagram Live. You'll be responsible for creating business and product strategies, managing our go-to-market plans, and coordinating a cross-functional team building the future of mobile TV on Instagram. Ultimately, you'll be a key part of a team reimagining the way creators, artists, influencers & publishers get the most out of Instagram.
The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background-including business strategy, marketing, and analytical skills - and be passionate about the creator & media ecosystem. This is a full-time position based in our San Francisco office.
- Help establish and grow IGTV & Live among creators, influencers and publishers
- Partner with product management and engineering to define the strategy and product roadmap for IGTV & Live
- Set our IGTV go-to-market strategy for creators, collaborating with our partnerships, marketing, PR, measurement and sales teams to create product positioning and marketing programs
- Be the trusted advocate of creators, influencers and publishers by surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction, ensure product-market fit and scale adoption
- Create materials & messaging that help creators get the most out of IGTV and the rest of Instagram's video surfaces
- Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way and see them through to resolution
- 5+ years of business strategy, product marketing, marketing or media experience
- Experience working with content creators and publishers
- Experience launching and driving adoption for new products and services while owning and achieving KPIs
- Experience understanding the marketing funnel and optimizing it at each stage
- Experience conveying ideas to end users and engineering teams alike
- Experience developing marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Back to top