Product Marketing Manager, Lead Ads (Monetization)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about mobile advertising, technology, and innovation to join our Monetization Product Marketing team, focused on Facebook's mobile performance marketing portfolio of products. In this role, you will identify key market requirements/opportunities and establish world-class go-to-market strategies that unlock those opportunities. You will work most closely with product and engineering teams along with cross-functional partners like sales leadership, marketing, and partnership teams. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a passion and vision for mobile advertising, exhibit excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and product positioning skills, thrive in ambiguous environments, and drive impact across teams. This is a full-time position based at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Lead market assessment to identify new product opportunities through hypothesis-driven structured analysis, competitive analysis, and capturing and distilling qualitative feedback from marketers
- Test and launch new cutting edge products in market by leading cross-functional teams including sales, legal, marketing, and PR
- Drive world-class go-to-market by developing strategic positioning, naming, and activation strategies
- Drive product growth by setting goals and partnering closely with various activation channels
- Collaborate with product management and engineering on product design and development
- Structure conversations, build and socialize frameworks, and distill debates among peers and executives to align on direction
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years professional experience in technology or internet technology, digital marketing, product management, strategy consulting
- Experience with mobile monetization and ad technology
- Ability to contribute at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Analytical with experience making data driven decisions
- Ability to simplify complex concepts
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top