Product Marketing Manager, GMS Internal Tools
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
At Facebook, we make advertising meaningful for everyone: for people, and for the 5 million businesses who use our platform to connect with people across the Facebook family of apps. To provide the best customer experience for the businesses who use our platform, we empower our sales and marketing teams with tools to help them manage those relationships and provide strategic guidance. We're looking for an experienced leader who is passionate about technology, innovation and advertising to join our Global Marketing Solutions Internal Tools Product Marketing Team. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving market requirements for sales and planning internal tools and planning and executing internal product launches. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record demonstrating analytical skills, strategic thinking, and decision making under uncertainty. Ideally this candidate will have prior experience with internal tools and products that supported Sales and Marketing functions as well as collaboration software, web analytics, and enterprise data that supports all of these applications. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park, CA headquarters location.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the requirements of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem to develop strategic product direction and positioning
- Lead market segmentation and opportunity assessment efforts to prioritize product opportunities for helping Facebook sales and marketing teams work more efficiently and effectively to serve client needs
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product beta programs and launches
- Partner effectively with Product Management and all sales channels to create world-class product marketing communications, including all sales-facing materials and training
- Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing detailed, long-term adoption plans
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years relevant work experience, with at least 2 years working in a product marketing or product management capacity (working with sales and or engineering leadership)
- Quantitative analytical ability and communication skills
- Problem solving skills with experience providing business insights and recommendations from multiple input sources (e.g. data sets, interview feedback, and research)
- Masters degree
- Leader that can work well in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Experience in online marketing, ad operations, analytics, CRM, and/or strategy consulting
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top