Product Marketing Manager, Global Video Advertising Solutions
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook is seeking an individual who is passionate about technology, product development and growth for mobile and digital video. This position will be responsible for helping to shape product roadmaps and execute against global launch plans to bring video products to market. This role on the Media Partner and Core App Monetization Product Marketing team will focus on developing the multi-year strategy for growing video solutions for marketers on Facebook and scaling existing and growing an emerging set of new video solutions. He or she will be responsible for leading product development, alpha and beta testing, go-to-market planning and launch. This is a highly cross-functional role, working closely with Product, Engineering, Analytics, Sales, Communications and Research teams and across Facebook, Instagram and Audience Network video solution teams. The successful candidate is both data-driven and has the ability to synthesize market trends in mobile and digital video advertising, and can effectively work cross-functionally with colleagues across the company to drive results. Ideally the candidate will have a deep understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem and experience working in product or product marketing for a large online media or technology company. He or she should have experience in gathering insights from internal and external stakeholders, being the "voice of the advertiser or agency partner," developing product strategy and bringing new products to market, including launch planning, positioning and messaging. This position is full-time and based in our main office in Menlo Park, CA.
- Drive product strategy with Product Management and Engineering through leading market and competitive assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market and customers
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive product alpha and beta programs and quarterback go-to-market efforts globally for product launches, messaging and positioning
- Analyze product performance, synthesize customer feedback and advocate improvements
- Scale product adoption and usage by supporting market-facing programs
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Communications, Data Science, Research and other key teams
- Demonstrate an understanding of the broader Facebook advertising ecosystem and competitive landscape to develop strategic product feedback and positioning
- BA/BS degree
- 6+ years work experience in a corporate or startup environment
- 3+ years experience working in a product marketing, consulting, product strategy or equivalent function for an online advertising, media, or technology company
- Experience in mobile, digital and/or TV advertising in the US or globally
- Experience developing, testing and launching software products
- Quantitative analytical experience
- Experience communicating topics and concepts
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Creative, detail-oriented, organized
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top