Product Marketing Manager, Games
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced professional who is passionate about Games to join our Product Marketing team and help us build the worldâ€™s best community for gamers. The successful candidate will help build, launch and scale great products for developers and gamers.
The ideal candidate will exhibit strong analytical and communication skills, thrive as a leader of cross-functional teams, and have a strong bias for action.
This is a full-time position based in Menlo Park, California.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback and represent the voice of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Identify long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the market
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and planning including positioning, communication of value proposition, launch strategy, PR, sales and partner materials
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product alphas, betas and launches for advertising and agency clients
- Partner closely with many cross-functional teams, including Marketing Communications, Sales Leadership, PR, Training and Product Management to drive the execution of product launches and ongoing adoption of key products
- Drive product adoption and usage rates by driving post-launch product changes, creating market-facing programs and providing effective product launch support to sales and partners
- 3+ years of experience in technology, Internet and/or media industries, digital advertising or management consulting
- BA/BS degree
- Experience and interest in the games industry
- Experience with founding or leading a company or division and/or launching products and new businesses
- Experience in product marketing or product management at a technology company
- Experience in influencing, communicating and leading cross-functionally and with management at all levels
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- Strong â€builderâ€ mentality
Back to top