Product Marketing Manager, Games
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about making game developers successful on mobile and Facebook.com (http://facebook.com/). The successful candidate must have experience building and managing consumer and developer product marketing programs in a fast paced technology company. He or she must thrive with cross-functional teams and exhibit excellent analytical and product positioning skills. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Drive consumer and developer product marketing for some of Facebook's Games products.
- Plan successful product marketing campaigns targeted at game developers on canvas, mobile, and console.
- Coordinate and work closely with cross-functional teams (including PR, design, product, and engineering stakeholders) to deliver world-class product marketing communications
- Develop strategic positioning for key products based on market assessment, quantitative analysis and understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem
- Drive product adoption and usage rates through scalable marketing programs and launch support
- Author consumer and developer-facing communication, such as blog posts and best practices
- Develop and drive programs to frame and track competitive landscape, understand target markets and identify market insights to inform product strategies and go-to-market activities
- Have a strong inbound partnership, working to ensure Facebook Games products meet the goals of their audiences: the company, partners, and users
- Coordinate research to better understand the gaming market and determine the best marketing approaches and strategies for Facebook Games
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in the games industry
- 8+ years professional experience in Marketing or Product Management in technology (games, consumer or B2B)
- Experience partnering with Product Management and Engineering organizations
- Understanding of web and mobile apps and the industry landscape
- Analytical ability and communication skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to translate complexity into simple communications and to think creatively/strategically
- Ability to work in start-up environment
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top