Product Marketing Manager
- London, United Kingdom
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
As Product Marketing Manager in the London office you will work on monetizing Facebook's platform in three core areas, with a heavy emphasis on strategy and inbound marketing. Identify key market requirements/opportunities to unlock revenue with new advertising products; Lead the growth strategy for these products and establish world-class go-to-market; Partner closely with product and engineering teams to drive growth of these ad products along with your functional partners in sales leadership, marketing, and partnership teams; The ideal candidate must demonstrate a passion and vision for mobile advertising, exhibit excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and product positioning skills, thrive in ambiguous environments, and drive impact across teams. This is a full-time position and is based in our London office.Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
Date posted: 14th October 2020
Closing date: 10th November 2020
- Lead market segmentation and product strategy efforts to prioritize overall opportunities for Facebook's marketing products
- Plan and lead cross-functional product programs and outbound launches whilst listening to and gathering feedback to advise on product roadmap
- Own market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Lead a global team of cross-functional partners to launch products in the market and spearhead product marketing communications for all new business products
- Communicate the value proposition of new products to global and regional go-to-market teams and ensure that effective operational and support materials are created
- Drive global product adoption and usage rates by supporting market facing programs and effective product launch support
- Experience in a predominantly in-bound Product Marketing or Product Development function with a focus on digital marketing or product development
- Experience of working closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to help conceptualize, build and take new products to market
- Data-driven with strong quantitative and analytical ability, excellent written and oral communication skills
- Customer service orientation and experience in a client facing capacity.
- Highly self-motivated individual that can work in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated understanding of client objectives
- Experience managing creative development
- Experience working in digital marketing/agency
- Comfort in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
Back to top