Product Marketing Manager, Facebook Groups - Admin Events
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager, passionate about online communities, to join us on the Groups Product Marketing Team. Over 1 billion people use Facebook Groups every month to build communities and meaningful connections with others around the things they care about. Our Groups Product Marketing Team is responsible for global, end-to-end marketing of the products designed to help consumers, group admins, and businesses build and connect through these communities.You will be responsible for engaging, supporting, and inspiring group admins, the community leaders who create and manage groups that make a meaningful difference in people's lives through scaled outreach programs. You'll work cross-functionally and in close partnership with the product and communications teams to create content and adapt it for events hosted for group admins around the world. If you're a strategic thinker and a detail-oriented doer, passionate about online communities, and if you thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, then we'd love to meet you. This is a full-time position based at our headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Become an expert in the needs and motivations of group admins to help Facebook build a relationship with this important audience at scale around the world.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights from research and analysis to influence the narrative and content strategy for domestic and international group admin events.
- Lead the content strategy and content production for group admin events and own the collaboration and alignment with stakeholders to deliver event content that inspires group admins and drives home Facebook's mission.
- Create inspiring and informative content partnering with internal and external experts to position Facebook as a leader in community.
- Supervise the work of a cross-functional team across multiple tracks to deliver high quality, compelling event content for different tiers of group admins.
- BA/BS degree
- 7+ years of consumer product marketing experience, including managing creative and/or media agencies.
- Ability to translate complexity into simple and communications.
- Project management skills, with experience developing and executing marketing strategy
- Experience thriving within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Experience working with online communities
- Experience in international marketing
- Professional writing and/or editing experience.
- Experience writing/producing online and offline content, especially videos, keynotes, webinars and workshops
- Understanding of Facebook Groups management tools
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top