Product Marketing Manager, Enterprise
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Workplace by Facebook is Facebook's first offering for enterprises, used by over 30,000 organizations worldwide. Workplace's mission is to give the world a place to work together. Workplace works for every enterprise from large organizations like Starbucks and Walmart to start-ups with just a handful of people. We are now seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help identify and launch additional offerings for our enterprise customers.
The Enterprise Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for evaluating new service offerings for Facebook's enterprises customers. You'll focus on understanding people's common workflows in order to make them dramatically easier and simpler with Facebook's offerings. You will work in close collaboration with both the Product Management and Engineering teams across Facebook to assess these opportunities, define requirements for product market fit and develop early-stage go-to-market plans. You will partner with the Research, Data Science, Sales Operations and Finance teams to develop and execute these proposals. This product marketing role is focused on the inbound phase of product marketing as well as the initial phases of outbound product marketing.
The ideal candidate will have an inclination for building, launching and scaling new products and services that customers love. He or she must thrive as a leader of cross-functional teams and have a strong bias for action. He or she will have experience in hardware and software based solutions and be familiar with AR/VR, video conferencing and productivity solutions.
This is a full-time position based in Menlo Park, California.
- Lead market and product assessment to identify new product opportunities and represent voice of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis
- Develop product proposals, define MVP requirements and assess multiple options for solving people problems
- Define and execute on a comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan, including in-product strategy, positioning, policy, launch strategy and PR with a focus on the power of Workplace to bring best of breed products together
- Represent the voice of the market internally with the Product Management and Engineering teams to collaborate with them on future product development and design
- Manage the cross-functional effort with the Sales, Legal, Partner Management and PR teams to successfully test and deliver the Workplace partner integration solutions to market
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product alpha and beta programs and launches for companies globally
- Partner effectively with the Product Management and Marketing Communications teams to lead world-class product marketing communications
- Communicate the value proposition and deliver the effective sales collateral and packages that will attract and retain customers
- Drive product adoption and ongoing engagement by users by supporting effective go-to-market and customer success programs
- Build a team of Product Marketing over time
- 9+ years experience with 5+ years experience working in a product marketing, management consulting, product strategy or equivalent function (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements)
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in AR/VR, video communication, messaging, productivity services or productivity devices
- Experience working in a B2B environment, with exposure to IT/business decision makers
- Experience in building a high performance team both with direct reports and with a broader cross-functional team
- Willingness to/experience working with Product teams across multiple locations and time zones
Back to top