Product Marketing Manager, Emerging Markets
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about mobile advertising, technology, and innovation to join our Monetization Product Marketing team, focused on Facebook’s products for emerging markets. In this role, you will identify key market requirements/opportunities and establish world-class go-to-market strategies that unlock those opportunities.
You will work most closely with product and engineering teams along with cross-functional partners like sales leadership, marketing, and partnership teams. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a passion and vision for mobile advertising, exhibit excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and product positioning skills, thrive in ambiguous environments, and drive impact across teams.
- Lead market assessment to identify new product opportunities and represent voice of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis.
- Test and launch new products in market and lead comprehensive, cross-functional activities including betas, positioning, policy, product documentation, and sales collateral.
- Drive comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan to support product launches and scaled adoption.
- Analyze product performance, synthesize customer feedback and advocate improvements.
- Partner effectively with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Communications and other key teams.
- BA/BS degree required – MBA/MA advantageous.
- 6+ years professional experience in technology or internet technology, digital marketing, product management, strategy consulting.
- A demonstrable understanding for mobile monetization and ad technology.
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker.
- Leader that can work in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment and executing large-scale projects.
- Experience working with international teams/agencies or living in emerging markets preferred.
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Other Benefits Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms
- Laundry Benefit 2016 UK Holiday Calendar
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
- Posted January 13th 2017
- Closing date February 10th 2017
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top