Product Marketing Manager- Catalog
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about mobile advertising, technology, and innovation to join our Business Product Marketing team, focused on Catalog. In this role, you will identify key market requirements/opportunities and establish world-class go-to-market strategies that unlock those opportunities.
You will work most closely with product and engineering teams along with cross-functional partners like sales leadership, marketing, and partnership teams. The ideal candidate must demonstrate a passion and vision for mobile advertising, exhibit excellent problem solving, analytical, communication, and product positioning skills, thrive in ambiguous environments, and drive impact across teams.
- Lead market assessment to identify new product opportunities and represent voice of the market by conducting industry research, including deep quantitative, qualitative and competitive analysis
- Test and launch new products in market and lead comprehensive, cross-functional activities including betas, positioning, policy, product documentation, and sales collateral.
- Drive comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan to support product launches and scaled adoption.
- Analyze product performance, synthesize customer feedback and advocate improvements.
- Partner effectively with Product Management, Engineering, Sales, Communications and other key teams.
- BA/BS degree required - MBA/MA advantageous.
- 6+ years professional experience in technology or internet technology, digital marketing, product management, strategy consulting.
- A demonstrable understanding for mobile monetization, ecommerce and ad technology.
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker.
- Leader that can work in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment.
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment and executing large-scale projects.
- Competitive Salary including the following benefits apply:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Pension Benefits
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Benefits
- Other Benefits Gym Pruhealth Partner Gyms
- Laundry Benefits, UK Holiday Calendar
- Paid Time Off (PTO): 25 Paid vacation days per year
- Posted: 26/04/2018
- Closing date: 28/05/2018
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top