Product Marketing Manager, Camera
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
We’re looking for a candidate to join the Product Marketing team for the new Facebook Camera experience, including the new camera we are testing to the left of News Feed, Stories, and Direct. The goal of the Camera team is to strengthen relationships by empowering people to capture every moment and see the world through each other’s eyes. We are developing industry-leading camera effects and capture technology to help people capture the world around them like never before. As a Product Marketing Manager on the Camera team, you will be responsible for all elements of marketing this product globally. This includes crafting the brand and product narratives, helping to define the target audience and informing product strategy with insights, go-to-market planning and execution. If you have a history of leading projects that achieve results, if you’ve got strong instincts for good products, creative and analytical chops, if you’re a self-starter with a passion for technology that’s integral to consumer’s lives, and if you have a passion for helping people connect with what matters to them, then you just might be the person for the job. The successful candidate must be an experienced marketer, data-driven, and a self-starter.
- Know the people who use the Facebook Camera and their motivations like the back of your hand
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights on people using Facebook to influence product strategy and inform go-to-market plans
- Plan and lead global product launches
- Drive awareness and adoption of the new Camera features to contextual, delightful in-product education
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams (including PR, product, and policy stakeholders) to deliver integrated marketing moments
- Tackle problems with a solution-oriented mindset to create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving problems
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in Product Marketing or Product Management for internet and/or consumer technology
- Start-up experience is a must
- Experience in growth marketing
- Proven ability to launch campaigns in US and non-US markets
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- An understanding of web and mobile technologies and the industry landscape
- Ability to deal with a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Demonstrate an understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem and competitive landscape
- Management consulting experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top