Product Marketing Manager, Business Platform MBA University Grad (Instagram)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
We have over 800 million active accounts on Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
We are investing in making Instagram an essential platform for businesses and brands. Marketers and people have shown interest in doing more on Instagram, whether learning about a new brand, shopping for products or downloading a mobile app. Since opening up our platform to self-serve advertising in markets around the world, introducing new ad formats and objectives to deliver performance, and building native organic tools for businesses of any size to take advantage of, we have seen over 2 million monthly advertisers come to Instagram and 25 million business profiles proliferate in our community.
Instagram is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support the Business Platform team in developing our business and product strategy, managing our go-to-market plans and coordinating a cross-functional team to bring great advertising and organic solutions to businesses and the community. The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background-including business strategy, product marketing and analytical skills -and be passionate about Instagram. They will also be flexible and comfortable working in a cross-functional capacity within a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Help establish and scale our end-to-end advertising solutions to support our business strategy
- Partner with the leads on the business team to build holistic project plans, lead the cross-functional team and ensure accountability across partners
- Coordinate and communicate the roll-out of new products and features both internally and externally
- Collaborate with our marketing, PR, measurement and sales teams to create product positioning and materials
- Drive adoption of our advertising solutions and funnel advertiser feedback back into the product organization
- Assess and prioritize expansion and new monetization opportunities
- Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way and see them through to resolution
- BA/BS degree
- MBA degree, obtain degree by August 2018
- Experience creating structured frameworks to evaluate problems and present recommendations for how to proceed
- Experience driving and executing global projects
- Experience contributing in setting strategic direction and executing go-to-market plans
- Communication experience
- Experience in the digital ads industry, brand marketing, or SMB business products
- Permanent U.S. work authorization as company sponsorship is not available
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top