Product Marketing Manager, Business & Media - MBA University Grad
Instagram is a global community of more than 1 billion, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to connect people to the people and interests they love. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
Businesses and people have shown interest in doing more on Instagram, whether learning about a new brand, shopping for products, researching a local business, or downloading a mobile app. With over 1 billion users, we are invested in building solutions to help people connect with the brands, businesses and creators that they love. Instagram is where people discover and share their passions, and businesses of all sizes have been an integral part of our community from the very beginning.
More than 25 million businesses and more than 2 million advertisers rely on Instagram to help people discover their business, learn about their products and ultimately become customers. Instagram is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to support our Business and Media team. This person will be critical to developing our business and product strategy, managing our go-to-market plans and coordinating a cross-functional team to bring great business solutions to the community. The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background - including business strategy, product marketing and analytical skills - and be passionate about Instagram. They will also be flexible and comfortable working in a cross-functional capacity within a fast-paced, often ambiguous, start-up environment.
This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Help establish and scale our end-to-end advertiser or business solutions to support our business strategy
- Lead cross-functional teams and ensure accountability across partners in executing projects and initiatives
- Coordinate and communicate the rollout of new products and features both internally and externally
- Collaborate with our marketing, PR, measurement and sales teams to create product positioning and materials
- Drive adoption of our advertising or organic business solutions and funnel business feedback back into the product organization
- Assess and prioritize expansion and new monetization or business opportunities
- Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way and see them through to resolution
- MBA degree, obtain by August 2019
- Experience creating frameworks to evaluate problems and present recommendations for how to proceed
- Proven experience in driving and executing global projects
- Experience contributing in setting strategic direction and executing go-to-market plans
- Experience in the digital ads industry, media, retail or e-commerce industry
- Must obtain work authorization in country of employment at the time of hire, and maintain ongoing work authorization during employment
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Back to top