Product Marketing Manager, Business Integrity
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks a leader who is passionate about helping to ensure that Facebook remains a safe and trusted environment for businesses and people. Traits in a successful leader will be maturity and good judgment, technical acuity, and accountability and follow-through. This Product Marketing Manager will partner closely with Product Management, Operations, Policy and other Integrity teams. She or he must thrive as a leader within cross-functional teams, exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills, and have a track record of influencing product strategy and managing complex, fast-paced projects.
- Inform product strategy in partnership with product management and engineering across multiple product areas, and establish and drive both in-bound as well as the go-to-market plan for every product in the portfolio
- Identify long-term opportunities for business integrity and trust based on regional understanding, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market both for businesses and consumers
- Market assessment and requirements including impact analysis and competitive benchmarking
- Represent internal and external stakeholders including qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Lead comprehensive go-to-market strategy including sales and partner materials
- Manage high-priority, fast moving decisions and communications regarding policy changes or enforcement
- 6+ years of work experience, including 4+ years experience in marketing, consulting, communications, internet technology, or equivalent function, and 2+ years experience in the advertising or communications sector and experience contributing at both strategic and operational levels
- Analytical, data-driven decision-maker
- Communicator with experience simplifying concepts
- BA/BS degree
- Product Marketing experience
- Masters degree
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to top