Product Marketing Manager, Business Integrity
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced product marketing professional with strong storytelling chops, exceptional project or program management abilities, and a passion for ensuring that Facebook remains a safe and trusted environment for people and businesses. This person will lead global go-to-market strategy, narrative development, goaling, prioritization, and packaging for products and policies related to Business Integrity, including business education. The successful candidate will partner with multiple teams to influence new product development, mitigate product risks, lead the development of global launch plans to bring products to market, and identify opportunities to improve existing products.
Excellent cross-functional leadership, ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, and comfort with ambiguity and tight deadlines are a must. This person should have empathy for people and businesses, as well as internal stakeholders like sales and product teams. The ideal candidate will also have a strong understanding of digital advertising platforms and the advertising market, a track record of resiliency under pressure, and a vision for how we can better meet the needs of our customers with our Business Integrity solutions.
- Lead development, socialization, and execution of global, comprehensive go-to-market strategies for Business Integrity product/policies
- Craft narratives to explain Business Integrity product/policies to internal and external partners and clients
- Guide and partner with cross-functional teams (both global and regional) in developing client communications, product documentation, and sales collateral
- Create leadership briefings, client communications, and sales collateral for Business Integrity products/policies
- Distill and surface market feedback from various channels to product teams for new and existing Business Integrity products/policies
- Set the outbound priorities for our suite of Business Integrity products/policies and work with partner teams to ensure those priorities ladder up to Facebook's overarching strategic goals
- Manage high priority, fast moving decisions and communication planning
- Work with PR to devise launch strategies for featured products
- 6+ years of work experience, including work in marketing, product, consulting, communications, or information technology
- Experience in a product marketing capacity (partnering with product management or engineering to represent market/customer requirements and supporting product launches across multiple stakeholder audiences)
- Communication experience with technical, business, and external stakeholders
- Track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results
- Experience setting priorities, problem solving, multi-tasking, and working independently
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in the advertising sector
Back to top