Product Marketing Manager, Audience Direct
(New York, NY)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced leader who is passionate about technology and advertising to join our Product Marketing team and focus on building Facebook's Audience Network and Audience Direct product lines. The successful candidate will help build, launch, and scale products that enable publishers to monetize their digital properties by leveraging Facebook's people-based marketing and building meaningful connections between businesses and people. The ideal candidate will have experience building, launching, and scaling great products. He or she must thrive as a leader of cross-functional teams, exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills, and have a strong bias for action. This is a full-time position based in our NYC office.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Identify long-term opportunities based on research, analysis, and a strategic view of the market. Partner with product management and engineering teams to develop product strategy and roadmaps.
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and planning including positioning, communication of value proposition, launch strategy, PR, sales and partner materials
- Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product alphas, betas, and launches for large publishers, advertisers, and agencies
- Partner closely with many cross-functional teams, including Marketing Communications, Sales Leadership, PR, Training, and Product Management to drive the execution of product launches and ongoing adoption of key products
- Drive product adoption and usage rates by driving post-launch product changes, creating market-facing programs and providing effective product launch support to sales and partners
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 8+ years professional experience in technology, media, digital advertising, or management consulting
- Demonstrated capacity to communicate and simplify complex and large-scale concepts
- Communication skills
- Ability to influence, communicate, and lead cross-functionally and with management at all levels
- Experience with founding or leading a company or division and/or launching products and new businesses
- Previous background in product marketing or product management at an ad technology company or in the field of video advertising industry
- Comfort in a face-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment. Strong "builder" mentality
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top