Product Marketing Manager, Ads Manager & Metrics
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join the Facebook Ads Manager team to drive initiatives related to ads management workflows, reporting, and metrics. Facebook Ads Manager is an interface used by millions of advertisers to understand the value they get from Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network and many other of Facebookâ€™s business-focused products. This is an exciting time to be part of the Ads Manager team. We are investing significantly in a new product direction and are one of the most scaled platforms to help marketers connect their marketing to their business. As part of this team, you will play a key role in driving our product strategy and vision for the ads interface and support metrics to build the most efficient workflows, reporting, and metrics that drive business outcomes for our clients and enable them to understand the value being created. You are also responsible for the communication and go-to-market plans for the products and metrics and guiding sales and marketing teams through complex topics and issues.
This position is full-time located in Menlo Park. We are looking for a candidate that is curious, creative, and prepared to work in a fast-paced, roll-up-your-sleeves environment. A successful candidate will have experience in technology product marketing, preferably in advertising technology, and must articulate how to drive improvements in the product development to create value for advertisers and education to our teams who work with advertisers and businesses with strategic product marketing. The ideal candidate will have the ability to interface directly with multiple cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, design, user research, legal, privacy, policy, sales and support, and PR/Marcoms.
- Drive product strategy bridging short-term execution and long-term vision
- Identify product opportunities through customer interviews and qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Produce market assessments including competitive analysis, customer segmentation, and product requirements
- Work closely with the product management and engineering team to deliver world-class products, including driving prioritization decisions
- Manage product alphas and betas to direct product refinements and identify critical customer needs that must be met by the product in order to launch
- Develop the go-to-market strategy for product releases, and be able to execute those plans
- Refine the product positioning, materials, and training for sales and clients
- Coordinate and manage cross-functional teams including Marketing Communications and PR, to launch
- Assess adoption of released products, and conduct analysis on impact to the business
- Work across other teams at Facebook to ensure there is alignment in product and business objectives
- 4+ years experience with 2+ years working in a product marketing, management consulting, product strategy or equivalent function (partnered with product management and/or engineering to represent market requirements)
- BA/BS degree
- Experience with analytics and marketing/advertising
- Experience communicating and simplifying concepts
- Organization and interpersonal experience with experience setting priorities that solve problems and take on multiple tasks
- Experience working in a cross-functional team
Back to top