Product Marketing Manager, Ads Delivery
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Ads on Facebook make it easy for businesses to find people who'll be interested in their products and services, and for people to discover brands they'll love. Our ads delivery system makes trillions of decisions each day to match the right ads with the right people, with the goal of ensuring that every ad we show leads to a good experience for the person seeing it and the advertiser running it. We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager who's passionate about creating value for both consumers and businesses through the ads we show. This person will be responsible for helping our product teams build our next generation ads delivery products and platforms. He or she will assess market needs and conduct research to influence new product development, evaluate approaches to mitigate product risks, develop global launch plans to bring products to market, and identify opportunities to improve existing products and platforms. Excellent cross-functional leadership, analytical and communication skills, ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, and comfort with ambiguity are a must. The ideal candidate will also have a strong understanding of digital advertising platforms and the advertising market, a track record of shaping product strategy and growing product adoption, and a vision for how we can better meet the needs of our customers with our ads delivery solutions.
This is a full-time position based at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Lead market assessment and quantitative analysis, capture qualitative feedback, and represent the requirements of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
- Develop and then demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Facebook ecosystem to influence strategic product direction and positioning
- Lead market segmentation and opportunity assessment efforts to prioritize product development, solutions, and narratives to better connect with our clients' needs
- Partner to drive effective beta tests, go-to-market plans and launch strategies as a part of a cross-functional team
- BA/BS degree
- 3+ years experience in a startup or corporate environment with at least 3 of those yearsâ€™ experience in product management, product marketing, strategy consulting or related field
- Track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results
- Experience in digital advertising or digital marketing
- Experience in communication with technical, business, and external stakeholders
- Customer orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
- Masters and/or undergraduate degree in engineering, economics, finance, statistics or another analytical/quantitative field
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Yumeng T.Research Scientist
Yumeng spends her days working with machine learning models for search products and completing product-level coding projects.
Back to top