Product Marketing Manager, Ads Delivery
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Ads on Facebook make it easy for businesses to find people who'll be interested in their products and services, and for people to discover brands they'll love. Our ads delivery system makes trillions of decisions each day to match the right ads with the right people, with the goal of ensuring that every ad we show leads to a good experience for the person seeing it and the advertiser running it. We're looking for a Product Marketing Manager who's passionate about creating value for both consumers and businesses through the ads we show on our platform. This person will be responsible for helping our product teams build our next generation of ads delivery and targeting products. He or she will assess market needs and conduct research to influence new product development, evaluate approaches to mitigate product risks, develop global launch plans to bring products to market, and identify opportunities to improve existing products. Excellent cross-functional leadership, analytical and communication skills, ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, and comfort with ambiguity are a must. The ideal candidate will also have a strong understanding of digital advertising platforms and the advertising market, a track record of shaping product strategy and growing product adoption, and a vision for how we can better meet the needs of our customers with our ads delivery and targeting solutions.
This is a full-time position based at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Analyze market needs and opportunities to shape ads delivery product development and strategy in partnership with product management, engineering and design teams
- Deeply understand advertiser needs/requirements and product risk areas in order to prioritize recommendations to product, engineering, and design teams for new and existing products
- Own go-to-market strategy for a portfolio of ads delivery and targeting products
- Guide cross-functional teams in developing client communications, product documentation, and sales collateral
- Work with communications, legal and policy teams on public communications related to product portfolio
- Ensure the right level of alignment, consistency and flexibility in approach across regional and vertical teams, with the goal of scaling impact while meeting market-specific needs
- Support post-launch product adoption growth efforts
- Communication experience with technical, business, and external stakeholders
- Track record of collaborating with cross-functional teams to drive results
- Demonstrated experience driving resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- Organization and people experience with experience in setting priorities, problem-solving, multi-tasking and working independently within a workplace
- 8+ years professional experience with digital advertising products or platforms
- Experience in a product marketing capacity (partnering closely with product management, product marketing and/or engineering to represent market/customer requirements and supporting product launches)
- Customer-service orientation and experience in a client-facing capacity
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top