Product Marketing Lead, Workplace
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is passionate about the role that communication and collaboration can play in improving the productivity and effectiveness of people in the workplace. Workplace by Facebook allows employees to communicate and collaborate using many of the same features available on Facebook.The ideal candidate for this role will be a customer-focused leader who can partner cross functionally to identify key market opportunities and establish go-to-market strategies. The successful candidate will display the ability to manage a small team, respond quickly to changing business needs, priorities, and timelines, and have a demonstrated track record of launching high quality solutions to the market.Past experience working on collaboration software, software-as-a-service and/or enterprise productivity or social products is preferred. This is a full time position based in our London, UK location.
- Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the voice of the customer internally with Product Management and Engineering.
- Run qualitative and structured analyses to identify market opportunities and create a data-driven product and sales channel strategy that is aligned across product, engineering and sales.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering on product roadmaps and development.
- Lead a small team of direct reports and a larger cross-functional team including sales, legal, partner management and PR to successfully test and deliver new workplace solutions to market.
- Partner effectively with Product Management and MarComm to lead world-class product marketing communications.
- Communicate the value proposition of new products and features to go-to-market teams and deliver the effective sales collateral and packages that will attract and retain customers.
- Drive product adoption and ongoing engagement by users by supporting effective go-to-market and customer success programs.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA or equivalent experience preferred.
- Extensive professional experience, with experience working in a product marketing, product management or management consulting.
- Experience working in the enterprise collaboration space, ideally in a product development and/or marketing capacity.
- Strong quantitative analytical ability and excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate complex, large-scale concepts.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, start-up environment.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top