Product Marketing Lead, Watch
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced marketer and manager who is passionate about the media landscape and marketing shows and entertainment content to consumers. You will oversee the strategy, development and ongoing management of promotion and campaigns for shows on Watch to drive viewership, engagement and increase adoption of the Watch product. The right person is a strategic and creative entertainment marketer who has managed multi-channel marketing campaigns, developed innovative social media campaigns, and has a demonstrated track record of ROI and impact to business goals. This person can manage a team but also dive in to execute and improve process. Most importantly, this person cares deeply about establishing Facebook as a top-of-mind place for consumers to watch and have a unique social experience with shows and keeps that at the forefront of marketing efforts.
- Lead the team responsible for marketing new original shows & sports on Watch, driving results both for the shows and the Watch product.
- Lead a team to develop and launch promotional and paid digital and offline campaigns for Facebook shows, managing the entire lifecycle from positioning and identity to pre-promotion and launch strategy to ongoing viewer engagement, results analysis and campaign optimization.
- Interface with talent and show creatives to provide transparency and drive consensus on marketing needs, initiatives, and deliverables.
- Establish processes and structure for best-in-class marketing for shows on Facebook.
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights from research and analysis to inform positioning, creative assets, and campaigns.
- Bachelor degree.
- Management experience leading and developing a team of direct reports.
- Experience in and demonstrated campaign performance across full suite of digital and offline marketing channels.
- Communication experience and experience communicating with executive leadership, creative team and talent.
- Experience managing an agency and creative teams as well as experience marketing cross-functional leadership partnering with research, analytics and media.
- Experience adapting and providing structure.
- Experience as a consumer marketer and experience in the consumer video landscape and drivers of consumer video consumption habits.
- 12+ years of experience in marketing at an entertainment platform or network.
- Proven record of creativity and innovation in the social media space, especially on Facebook and Instagram, for entertainment and/or content driven brands.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top