Product Marketing Lead, Publisher Solutions
(London, United Kingdom)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced leader who is passionate about technology and advertising to join our Product Marketing team and focus on growing Facebook's Audience Network. This is a key leadership role, charged with managing a high-performing team that is helping build, launch, and scale products that enable publishers to monetize their digital properties by making meaningful connections between businesses and people.
The ideal candidate will have a history of building and leading high performing teams. He or she must also have deep experience bringing products to market and growing their adoption, thrive as a leader of cross-functional teams, exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills, be action-orientated.
This is a full time position based in London, UK.
- Develop and manage a world-class product marketing team. Mentor leaders across the broader team to support their performance and development.
- Demonstrate expertise and confidently lead strategic and complex initiatives that have impact on the company's direction. Identify and pursue long-term opportunities based on research, analysis, and strategic view of the market.
- Serve as a go-to contact with executive management of partner organizations and independently navigate challenging relationships across functions and geographies.
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and planning across a suite of products.
- Extensive experience in the technology, Internet and/or media industries including international experience.
- A history of successfully building, launching, and scaling products.
- Experience with founding or leading a company or division and/or launching products and new businesses.
- Ability to select, attract, motivate, retain, and develop leaders and team members.
- Able to accurately appraise the strengths and weaknesses of team members and build a strong, diverse team that complements each other to achieve outstanding results.
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top