Product Marketing Lead, Online Direct Response Monetization
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to share, and make the world more open and connected. Through our growing family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that helps billions of people around the world connect and share what matters most to them. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to make the world more open and accessible. Connecting the world takes every one of us—and we’re just getting started.
Facebook seeks a leader who is knowledgeable and passionate about online advertising, especially in the performance marketing and commerce advertising space. Facebook is building the most robust and powerful mobile solution for marketers to drive sales, and we’re looking for a leader to lead the team driving the next set of products and commercialization. The ideal candidate will have experience developing product strategy, product marketing and operating a team and business across multiple disciplines. This product marketing leader will partner closely with Product, Engineering and Sales leadership. She or he must thrive as a leader of cross-functional teams, exhibit excellent analytical skills and have a track record of growing advertising or other digital businesses. This is a full-time position based at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park.
- Recruit, manage and develop a team focused on growing our business with performance advertisers – from large multi-national companies to small businesses.
- Create programs across the product portfolio to drive adoption of critical capabilities and grow both revenue and ensure production adoption in target markets. Represent our product suite and the business internally and externally.
- This team informs product strategy in partnership with product management and engineering across multiple product areas and establishes and drives both in-bound as well as the go-to-market plan for every product in the portfolio through the following skills:
- Identify long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market
- Market assessment and requirements including opportunity size, competitive analysis, target customers and product requirements
- Represent voice of the market including qualitative and quantitative feedback on product from clients and partners
- Manage product alphas and betas to direct product refinements and identify critical client needs that must be met by the product in order to launch
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, launch strategy, PR, sales and partner materials
- Manage the product launch process. Coordinate and manage cross-functional teams (including PR, design, product, and engineering stakeholders) to deliver world-class products to the market
- 12+ years professional experience in software or internet technology
- 5+ years management experience in product management, product marketing, or a general management capacity
- Product marketing experience in the internet advertising sector and the ability to contribute at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience with performance marketing across mediums (direct mail, search, digital display)
- Manager who can work in a cross-functional capacity within a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Analytical, data driven decision-maker
- Communicator with an ability to simplify complex concepts
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Sr. Manager, WhatsApp Customer Support & Localization
Cristina manages the WhatsApp customer experience, translating the application into multiple languages and troubleshooting communication services worldwide.
Back to top