Product Marketing Lead, eCommerce
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced professional to help develop the next set of eCommerce products and experiences for the Business Product Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a deep background with eCommerce businesses and experience developing online products, defining strategy, executing global launches, and leading teams across multiple disciplines. This person will partner closely with Product, Engineering and Sales leadership across the company and lead the semi-annual roadmapping process for the eCommerce vertical. They must thrive as a cross-functional leader, pair a curious mind with analytical skills, and have a track record of growing a global digital business. This is a full-time position based at Facebook headquarters in Menlo Park.
The successful candidate must have experience leading product management or product marketing and ideally will have developed and managed product management or marketing programs in tech. The ideal candidate will also have a strong understanding of digital advertising platforms and the advertising market, a track record of shaping product strategy and growing product adoption, and a vision for how we can better meet the needs of our customers with our ads delivery and targeting solutions. He or she must have experience managing teams, a track record of strong cross-functional leadership and exhibit analytical and communication skills.
This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- Play a primary role in developing a comprehensive product strategy for eCommerce.
- Distill market insights and product opportunities to inform the product roadmap for multiple engineering teams.
- Drive product and eCommerce vertical growth within the Business Product Marketing organization.
- Manage product alphas and betas to refine features, prove hypotheses, and identify critical client needs and performance thresholds.
- Develop detailed go-to-market strategies and documents and collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Operations, Business Development, Partnerships, Measurement, and other teams to drive successful product launches.
- Represent voice of the client and user in the product development process.
- Recruit and manage a high-performing team focused on building, launching, and growing ads and organic products for the eCommerce vertical.
- BA/BS Degree
- 10+ years product marketing, product management, or general management experience including 8+ years experience in technology
- Industry knowledge of the eCommerce vertical
- Experience contributing to product roadmap and revenue growth at both strategic and operational levels
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity
- Analytical experience
Back to top