Product Marketing Lead, Business Presence (Instagram)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Instagram
A Facebook Company
Over 700 million people use Instagram, which means jobs here offer countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. Instagram was built to strengthen relationships through shared experiences. Our app has played a critical part in forming meaningful communities where people can connect with each other and share what matters most to them.
More than eight million businesses rely on Instagram to help people see their business's story through the profile, discover products and services from their posts and initiate conversations with direct messaging. Businesses leverage our insights products to measure this impact and learn how to broaden and deepen their relationships with the community. Instagram is an integral part of the overall strategy for these businesses, and we are investing in building more world-class solutions for them.
Instagram is looking for a Product Marketer to lead our solutions for business presence including the business profile, insights and messaging. This person will be responsible for creating our business and product strategy, managing our go-to-market plans and coordinating a cross-functional team to bring great solutions to businesses and the community. This person will also manage and support a small team of direct reports. The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background—including business strategy, product marketing and analytical skills —and be passionate about Instagram. This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park office.
- Establish and scale our end-to-end solutions for business presence on Instagram
- Partner with product management and engineering to define the strategy and product roadmap for our business presence solutions
- Be the trusted voice of businesses internally by surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction and ensure product-market fit
- Lead a small team of direct reports and a larger cross-functional business team by building holistic project plans and ensuring accountability across partners
- Set our go-to-market strategy for business presence products and collaborate with our marketing, PR, measurement and sales teams to create product positioning and materials
- Coordinate and communicate the rollout of new products and features both internally and externally
- Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way and see them through to resolution
- 8+ years of business strategy, product marketing or product management experience
- Ability to create frameworks to evaluate problems and present a recommendation for how to proceed
- Experience setting strategic direction and executing go-to-market plans
- Proven ability to drive and execute global projects
- Communication skills and ability to influence a cross-functional team
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top