Product Marketing Lead, Ads Delivery
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook seeks an experienced Product Marketing Leader who is passionate about technology and innovation to join the Business Product Marketing team, focused on a portfolio of ads targeting and delivery products to help advertisers grow their businesses on Facebook. Ads on Facebook make it easy for businesses to find people who'll be interested in their products and services, and for people to discover brands they'll love. This leader will be responsible for helping to shape the way millions of people and businesses connect on our platform.
The successful candidate must have experience leading product management or product marketing and ideally will have developed and managed product management or marketing programs in tech. The ideal candidate will also have a strong understanding of digital advertising platforms and the advertising market, a track record of shaping product strategy and growing product adoption, and a vision for how we can better meet the needs of our customers with our ads delivery and targeting solutions. He or she must have experience managing teams, a track record of strong cross-functional leadership and exhibit analytical and communication skills.
This is a full-time position based in our Menlo Park, CA office.
- Manage, develop and grow a team of product marketers working across a portfolio of ads targeting and delivery products
- Identify significant long-term opportunities based on research, analysis and a strategic view of the direction of the market
- Assess market requirements including opportunity size, competitive analysis, target customers and product requirements
- Represent voice of the market including qualitative and quantitative feedback on product from businesses
- Define and manage comprehensive go-to-market strategy and plan including positioning, launch strategy, PR, sales and partner materials
- Lead cross-functional teams (e.g., PR, product and engineering stakeholders, channel marketing) to deliver products to the market
- 10+ years experience in software or internet technology, including experience with digital advertising platforms
- 4+ years management experience in product management, product marketing or online advertising
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working in a cross-functional capacity
- Analytical, data-driven, decision-maker
- Knowledge and experience with data-driven ads targeting or measurement products
- Experience in analytic fields such as strategy consulting, brand management, investment banking/venture capital
- Product marketing experience in the internet sector or B2B tech and the ability to contribute at both strategic and operational levels
Back to top