Product Marketing Lead
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities. Our blockchain team is fundamental to that mission and we are seeking an experienced leader to build and manage a new product marketing team focused in exploring the opportunity the blockchain will bring.
This person will be responsible for creating our product strategy for developers and consumers, managing our product go-to-market plans and coordinating a cross-functional team to bring great solutions to connect the community. He or she must thrive with cross-functional teams, experience leading communication to senior client leaders, exhibit excellent critical thinking. The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background, including business strategy, product marketing and analytical skills, and be passionate about building products with real world impact. He or she must relish a start-up environment.
- Help establish and scale our end-to-end platform tools
- Partner with product management and engineering to define the strategy and product roadmap
- Frame our go-to-market to drive product adoption and collaborate with partnerships, communications, research, measurement teams to create product positioning and materials
- Lead a small team of direct reports and have impact on a larger cross-functional business team by building holistic project plans and ensuring accountability across partners
- Be the trusted voice in surfacing qualitative and quantitative insights to shape product direction, ensure product-market fit and scale adoption
- Assess and prioritize expansion and new monetization opportunities
- Define and manage on-platform media campaigns related to product, work with the media planning team and creatives to create content
- Catch unanticipated issues that arise along the way and see them through to resolution
- 10+ years of business strategy, product marketing, marketing or media experience
- Experience with payments, or the blockchain
- Experience creating frameworks to evaluate problems and present a recommendation for how to proceed
- Experience setting strategic direction and executing go-to-market plans
- Experience driving and executing global projects
- Experience in communication and influencing a cross-functional team
- BA/BS degree
- Experience working with product development teams and product managers
- Communication and presentation experience with experience crafting narratives
Back to top