Product Marketing Director, Signals
- Menlo Park, CA
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
We're seeking an experienced leader to help empower people and businesses to purposefully share data and build relationships. The Director of Signals will support a portfolio of products that help businesses onboard their website, app and offline customer data to Facebook, reach new people through better targeting and optimization, measure the results of their campaigns like sales, and gain insights through analytics.
The ideal candidate will have experience closely partnering with product and sales leaders on developing portfolio-level product strategies across technical enterprise business tools, and will be responsible for leading a team of product marketers and managers that influence product development and lead go-to-market strategy. This leader will need to be an experienced, hands-on operational manager who is able to execute against business objectives while growing and developing people managers and individuals. Relevant experience with ads optimization, ads measurement, customer data, and the consumer and regulatory ad technology landscape would be helpful in this role. This person must be flexible, a cross-functional team player comfortable with a fast-paced, often ambiguous, environment. This is a full-time position, reporting into the Director of Product Marketing for Delivery & Signals.
- Lead, manage, mentor and grow a high-performing team of managers and individual contributors
- Drive multi-year product strategies at the portfolio level and shepherd product development across ideation, alpha, beta and launch, working with Product, Engineering, Marketing Communications, and other cross-functional partners to bring our products to market
- Lead product and engineering teams to deeply understand and build empathy for our global customers through market research, data, customer insights and stories. Inspire our teams to bring customers to the center of every product and feature we launch
- Drive alignment across product and business teams and across platforms (Facebook, Messenger, Instagram) for major cross-family and FB Inc. level priorities
- Partner with cross-functional team leaders to develop go-to-market plans globally and quarterback launches to drive adoption of our advertising solutions
- Inspire action through data-driven insights and drive your teams to execute with operational rigor and efficiency
- Project Manage a cross-organization, cross-functional group of stakeholders and ensure the work we ship is cohesive and thoughtfully crafted and executed
- BA/BS degree
- 12+ years professional experience in technology, advertising, digital marketing industry or in management consulting working with these verticals
- Product marketing or Product Management experience in the web technology sector, with demonstrated experience contributing at strategic, operational and tactical levels
- Experience presenting to large groups/C-level executives
- Proven record of mentoring and leading a diverse team across geographical regions
- Track record of influencing behavior at variety of levels in the organization, including cross-functional leaders
- Demonstrated experience driving resolution in the context of competing perspectives
- Project Management skills, experience in leading matrixed organizations and functions towards common goals with operational rigor and enthusiasm
- Experience illustrating high-accountability in a dynamic, rapidly changing workplace
- MBA degree
Back to top