Product Marketing Communications Manager, Video Monetization
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
We're looking for an experienced Product Marketing Communications Manager to join our Global Business Marketing team to lead and execute the outbound marketing strategy for our video monetization related products. The successful candidate will turn complex subjects into easily understood overviews and collaborate with cross-functional partners to create narratives, messaging, collateral and product adoption marketing campaigns.
The person that fills this role will leverage communication skills, an eye for visually powerful communication, and the ability to work across a broad range of topics to collaborate with product marketers and strategic partner managers. They will clarify a vision and ensure media partners understand product messaging.
- Develop the outbound marketing strategy and materials to support product launches, educate partners and drive adoption of Facebook Inc.'s media monetization products, in partnership with product marketing
- Create compelling, integrated content (e.g., messaging documents, presentations, guides, product collateral, videos and pitch decks)
- Craft everything from concise and meaningful stories to detailed product documentation out of complex information to achieve specific communication objectives
- Synthesize complex product features and client needs into simple, powerful stories
- Work closely with global cross-functional teams, including PR, to activate proactive and reactive messages across Facebookâ€™s B2B channels and to mitigate risk
- Stay abreast of industry and market trends
- Become an expert in Facebookâ€™s media monetization products, partners, narrative and audiences
- Work closely with global cross-functional teams to activate messages and drive product adoption
- Develop materials and systems for scaled product marketing communications
- Manage and grow team of PMCs
- 8+ years of experience in marketing or product marketing working on media monetization solutions
- Experience in driving data-driven marketing strategies
- Experience in project management and prioritization
- Experience communicating, influencing and collaborating across multiple teams
- Masters or MBA
- Cross-functional management experience
- Analytical and problem-solving experience
- Experience communicating to broad media sets of media publishers and creators
- Experience working in a start-up environment
Back to top