Product Marketing Communications Manager, Video
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
Global Partner Marketing at Facebook is looking for an experienced marketer to join the team to work on marketing/partner messaging for our video products. The successful candidate will have the skills and ability to interplay words with visual and interactive content. Experience working on product release communications materials a must. Experience working with video in a product marcoms is also important for successfully setting the right message and context for our media partners.
This role requires the ability to collaborate with product managers and product marketers in ways that clarify a vision and ensure media partner understand product messaging in a clear and concise way. Communication skills, eye for visually powerful communication and the ability to work across a broad range of topics and cross-functional teams are essential.
- Work with product/product marketing teams to understand new offerings and create compelling messaging and materials about those product releases/updates for multiple audiences (internal team, partners, events, etc.)
- Create inspiring content and materials that shifts long-held perspectives for our media partners leadership
- Manage and ensure consistency of our tone-of-voice, terminology and collateral quality
- Craft everything from concise and meaningful stories to detailed product documentation out of complex information to achieve specific communication objectives
- Work closely with experienced marketers and partnership managers to help them articulate internally and externally the ways Facebook can maximize the value it provides to its partners
- Propose and execute novel ways of creating shared understanding within a topic or concept
- Develop materials and systems for scaled product marketing communications
- 7+ years experience in content strategy, marketing communications, strategy consulting, partner marketing or related field
- Experience in the media industry
- Experience synthesizing product features and partner needs into stories
- Experience in Keynote, PowerPoint, Word and other tools
- Bachelor's degree
- MBA degree
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
Back to top