Product Marketing Analyst, Marketplace
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
With over 60 million active business pages and 6 million active advertisers, Facebook is one of the largest business platforms in the world and this role will play a critical role in helping our product teams understand how we can make meaningful connections between people and small and medium sized businesses. We are seeking a self-motivated, ambitious problem-solver who is knowledgeable and passionate about digital marketing and small businesses. The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is comfortable making sense of data, who is excited to break down problems and who is passionate about helping small and medium sized businesses grow. This role be an advocate for our customers as they work to gather market feedback and translate that feedback into product requirements.
- Shape our product teams' understanding of how Marketplace can help uniquely meet the needs of small and medium sized businesses through qualitative research and quantitative analysis
- Develop an ongoing pipeline of businesses within SMB segments interested in participating in alpha and beta testing
- Scope and execute alpha testing on key products by developing learning objectives, recruiting participants, on-boarding participants to the test, resolving and participant issues and synthesizing feedback to Product Marketing, Product Management, Research, Design and Engineering
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders within Marketplace, Sales, Messaging, Business Integrity, Help and Education, and Customer Service to evaluate trends that may help inform how we can better serve small businesses on our platforms
- Produce ad hoc analyses to aid teams in understanding small and medium sized businesses' behavior, develop points of views, and drive decision-making that informs our product development and product launches
- BA/BS Degree
- 2+ years' work experience in marketing research, strategy consulting, or digital marketing
- Proven experience managing cross-functional projects
- Experience directly using data to derive insights
- Communication and presentation experience
- BA/BS in Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Sociology, or Business
- Experience with Small & Medium Businesses
- Online marketing, advertising or marketplaces experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top