Product Manager, Rotational Program
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook's Rotational PM Program is a full-time, 18-month program that creates an environment for new PMs to lead product ideation, manage technical development, and launch innovative products for Facebook's 2 billion plus users. During 3 rotations across 3 different product groups, the PMs in this program are able to drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers from start to finish. They integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into product requirements to maximize user satisfaction. A major part of the role is defining and analyzing metrics that ensure the success of products in addition to understanding Facebook's strategic and competitive position to deliver products that are recognized as the best in the industry.
Join our team if you want to make an impact on Facebook's newest products and help guide our evolution. We're looking for entrepreneurial Product Managers to act as visionaries and bring to life new product initiatives that change the world. This position is full-time and based at our headquarters in Menlo Park. You can check out our www.fbrpms.com site to learn more from our current and former Rotational Product Managers.
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Establish shared vision across our company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, designers, researchers, and analysts
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Define and analyze metrics that ensure the success of products
- Understand Facebook's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as the best in the industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- BA/BS or MS
- Ability to work in a technical environment with a broad cross-functional team
- Communication skills
- Organizational and analytical skills (working with user metrics) – able to break down problems and make decisions based on data
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing environment
- Leadership skills
- Product management or product design experience
- Understanding of the technical architecture of complex and highly scalable web applications and/or media products
- Strategy consulting and/or investment banking experience
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Manager, Global Client Solutions
Peipei helps Facebook’s top clients devise solution-based and results-driven social media strategies. She creates strategic partnerships to help people and brands connect in a more meaningful way.
Back to top