Product Manager, Rift SDK
Oculus is a world leader in the design of virtual and augmented reality systems. Come work alongside expert software engineers and research scientists to create the technology that makes VR and AR pervasive and universal. Join the adventure of a lifetime as we make science fiction real and change the world.
Building a world-class developer platform is a fundamental part of our strategy to bring amazing VR to the world. As a Product Manager on the Rift SDK, you'll be responsible for driving the direction of Rift's software development libraries, tools, and services that enable developers to develop ground-breaking experiences on Rift. You'll own the quality of Rift's developer experience, working closely with developers to understand their needs and inform new features, samples, and documentation. You'll also help shape entirely new SDKs and APIs for next-generation for Rift hardware.
The ideal candidate has experience working on hardware/software SDKs and developer platforms, strong cross-functional communication skills, and a passion for virtual reality.
- Drive the direction of Rift software development libraries, tools, and services, including current and next-gen Rift devices
- Evolve the capabilities Rift's developer tools to enable developers to build the next-generation of great VR experiences
- Work closely with Rift developers to understand their business needs
- Identify immediate and upcoming user/developer needs and own plans to addresses them
- Gather product requirements, user/developer flows, and documentation for projects in development
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to ship products and features
- Organizational experience managing multiple on-going initiative
- Experience working on a successful developer platform
- Experience working on developer-focused SDKs, APIs, services, and tool sets
- Experience working in VR/AR
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-demand environment
Back to top