Product Manager (Platform)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities â€" we're just getting started.
With over 2.1 billion people, our community is growing rapidly, and at this scale, we cannot fulfill our mission without cutting-edge AI systems that operate at unprecedented scale. Facebook's AML PMs work with industryâ€™s leading researchers, engineers, designers, and data scientists to build a world class ML platform and ecosystem for FB at scale.
- Build the vision, strategy, and roadmap of AI big-bets that Facebook should invest in to drive step change impact for our products.
- Shape the direction of Facebook's core ML platform by applying cutting-edge innovations to at the intersection of systems and machine learning.
- Help define the next generation end-to-end developer experience for FB in an ML first world to power all Facebook products.
- Accelerate time to impact on new technologies through experimentation, prototyping, and strong execution.
- Have a clear pulse on innovations across the broader AI community and help us identify new opportunities and look around corners.
- Identify and track key success metrics for all of your products.
- Experience in building or applying ML technologies such as computer vision, NLP, speech/audio knowledge of products or building personalized experiences.
- Communication experience with experience conveying technical topics to the audience.
- Experience to drive multiple projects.
- Experience as a strategic thinker who can help craft plans to multiple stakeholders.
- Experience as a collaborator who can work across operating styles and can bring together multiple perspectives.
- Experience developing social products, technologies
- Experience building large-scale ML platforms, services, solutions
- Experience building tools for benchmarking, model understanding, data acquisition and annotation
- BS/MS in Computer Science
Back to top