Product Manager, People Engineering
(Menlo Park, CA)
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
As Facebook grows, we're looking for Product Managers who are passionate about ensuring the products that support the builders of Facebook scale along with it. In this role, you will reimagine enterprise software and build highly leveraged products for Facebook's employees, focusing on areas such as feedback, performance, and tools to help people managers (and their direct reports) be more efficient and successful. If you see the potential of how incredible HR tools can transform a business, this is the role for you.
- Partner closely with Program Managers (HR) and key executives from stakeholders across our entire business to gain deep understanding of process, systems and pain points
- Transform your expertise in enterprise software into innovative solutions and products for Facebook
- Use data to define metrics for the initiatives, measure current state and track attainment of stated metrics
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of enterprise software products
- Strategize with customers and UI engineers to design products
- Partner closely with software engineers to build products
- Lead the implementation and adoption of products
- Minimum five years experience in building software products
- Product manager experience, engineering manager, or CTO at a start-up, working autonomously with different sets of clients
- Experience leading through influence
- Demonstrated use of data to solve business problems
- Communication and presentation experience
- BS/MS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, Stats, or equivalent experience
- Experience building enterprise software
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top