Product Manager, Oculus Home (Mobile)
(Menlo Park, CA)
Careers at Oculus
Part of Facebook
The Oculus team at Facebook is a leader in Virtual Reality, enabling meaningful social interactions regardless of physical distance. VR's potential to connect the world is immense - and we're just getting started.
Oculus Home is the gateway to our VR platform. It serves as the starting point for every user when they put on their headset and acts as the launch pad to our content ecosystem. As the Product Manager for Oculus Home on our mobile & standalone devices, you will work closely with design, engineering, analytics, and marketing teams to deliver a best-in-class user experience. You will constantly prototype and test new ideas through user research, and conduct large scale experiments to improve existing features.
Oculus is a fast-paced organization that's shaping the future of immersive computing. The ideal candidate is passionate about the potential of VR, can work independently, and has a track record of delivering results in an evolving environment.
- Set the vision and long-term product roadmap for the system environment and UI
- Deliver a best-in-class user experience by working closely with designers, engineers, and analytics teams
- Define and prioritize features by gathering qualitative and quantitative inputs
- Establish shared vision across the company by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution
- Drive impact in an evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- 3+ years of product management or product design experience
- Experience launching consumer software products
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to ship products
- Experience working with user research and analytics to drive product decisions
- Organizational experience managing multiple ongoing initiatives
- System software for consoles or other hardware
Meet Some of Facebook's Employees
Global Marketing Lead, Facebook Blueprint
As the marketing lead for Facebook’s Blueprint program, Lauren focuses on building awareness around the program and the adoption of education and training by businesses and advertisers.
Back to top